Join A Brighter Future ABI in providing home and community-based services for adults with brain injury!
Our Companions provide direct community support to individuals with brain injury in a one to one ratio and collaborate with the person-centered team, including the guardian, family, and case manager, to meet the needs of the individual. Areas of support may include assisting the individual with socialization, relationship building, and participation in community activities; providing services that are therapeutic, and not diversional in nature, according to the person-centered plan; assisting, prompting, observing, and/or training the individual in activities of daily living (bathing, eating, dressing, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, shopping, money management, medication management, transportation utilization, etc.).
Our Companions work closely with our clinical staff to support the therapeutic and behavioral plans.
Most importantly, our Companions make a meaningful difference in the lives of the individuals we serve.
Part-time positions are available.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Ability to successfully clear background checks and drug screen
What we offer you:
- Paid training
- Team-oriented environment, casual dress
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development, and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!