Join A Brighter Future ABI in providing home and community-based services for adults with brain injury!
We are looking for Physical Therapists to provide physician-ordered treatment to individuals with brain injuries in order to obtain the highest possible level of functioning. Treatment may include the training of other staff to improve the level of functioning of individuals in the program. Our Physical Therapists will complete physician-ordered evaluations of individuals by applying muscle, joint, and functional ability tests; develop treatment protocols and provide ongoing training to direct care staff; maintain regular communication with other clinical professionals regarding the needs of individuals in the program; attend treatment team and staff meetings as scheduled.
PRN positions are available.
- State licensure in Physical Therapy
- Able to provide services in accordance with Kentucky Board of Physical Therapy Regulations 201 KAR 22:001 and 201 KAR 22:020
- Ability to successfully clear background checks and drug screen
- Organizational skills; time management; good communication skills
What we offer you:
- Paid training
- Team-oriented environment, casual dress
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development, and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!